Monday, November 17, 2008

Do it Rockapella!

Ok, so for those of you who don't know, I am obsessed with Rockapella. Many of you may know them as "the guys who sang the theme song on Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego." However, they have now become one of the leading forces in a capella music, and put on one of the best and most fun live shows ever. Blah, blah, blah...the point is - I HEART them. So, whenever they are within a 2 hour radius of our house, I am pretty much there. Upon our marriage, Phil was indoctrinated, and thank goodness he likes them too, so I have a date for each concert.

What do you know, we find out we're moving to Ohio and they schedule a concert about 15 minutes from our new house. So, Phil and I were, of course, there in the fourth row on November 15th. It was pretty much the best night ever, and a great date night for us right before the baby arrives.

After the concert, they were signing autographs, which they have never done at any of the other concerts I have been to, so I was pretty excited. I feel a little silly because Rockapella is, to me, what Zac Efron is to teenage girls. (I hope that's a correct analogy! Guy from Highschool Musical, girls go nuts over him???) So, I got all their autographs and Kevin Wright even talked to me about the baby and wished us luck. It was magical :)

So the down side to this whole story...I didn't have my camera with me! What?!?! Yeah, I was bummed. So, this is the only thing I have to offer you...

2 comments:

Susie said...

I just can't believe you didn't bring you camera. I mean, really?

Phil and Dana said...

I know...I have the same thought about eight times a day.