Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Future Mamas - Part II

The future doesn't seem as far away for Kitty, Stacey, and me, as our bellies expand. I got to attend BOTH of their showers on the same day while in MN. We've gotten to share our pregnancies over the phone, but it is always so good to be together and talk about the future friends growing in our bellies.

Stacey and me in her backyard on August 10...the day of baby showers! Stacey is due to have baby boy Sorensen on October 12.
Kitty and me at her Aunt's house for her shower. Kitty is due October 1.
Here I am at 24 weeks....in case you're keeping track, baby is getting bigger! This photo was taken on August 13th, our 3rd wedding anniversary.




1 comment:

Shells said...

oGirlfriend, you are gargantuan!!! And that pic was taken over a month ago!!! I'm sorry I haven't written a nice long e-mail yet!! I promise a nice update this week!! I'm going to try to do my blog update too!! You look great and I'm so happy you and Phil love your new home!! It's beautiful! I miss you and think of you often!

:) shell