Friday, October 21, 2011

Some Randoms

Every once in a while, I find some photos that I either missed the first time around or that just didn't fit in another post. These are some that I came across that I thought were so cute.

My little camper. This photo was taken on Adam's first camping trip with Daddy and the Coopers. Clara and I were scheduled to go too, but then Clara decided it would be more fun to stay home with her first ever ear infection (boo). Adam had a blast, as you can see and I love this photo of him.

This is Clara and her friend Emma, who was born in July. Emma's mama is my friend Beth, who went to St. Olaf with me. The girls got to meet when we were home in Minnesota in September. Emma was not as into the photo taking as we had hoped she'd be - I think she had just woken up, poor thing. I love this photo, though, because it looks like Clara is trying to hold her hand and say, "It's ok, Friend, nothing to get worked up about. When you're cute like us, people are always trying to take your picture." Such a supportive friend.

Adam catching up on his reading before bed.

The boy.


Check out this look.

No comments: